About Me

My photo
Barber for 20 years in NYC and now open his own barbershop on 56th st, please vist www.barbershopon56th.com

Sunday, April 5, 2009

in the barbershop

As barber I seen so many hairy situations , i have customer who come with his wife for haircut, when I finished cutting his hair I asked him what he think , so he want little more short but his wife want me to leave it long , so after an argument , the wife get up and slap her husband in the face.
And told him to leave his hair long . to me this is a hairy situation.
please if you have been in hairy situation , email me at ayassine10@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. really your have a chance to live such situation, odd with morality

    ReplyDelete
  2. the joy of marriage.
    i like the story, and the blog.
    keep'emm coming.
    good luck

    ReplyDelete