skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A hairy situation
Finally I opened my barbershop , please visit www.barbershopon56th.com
About Me
Joseph
Barber for 20 years in NYC and now open his own barbershop on 56th st, please vist www.barbershopon56th.com
View my complete profile
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
If you are barber , Hairstylist or a customer and something funny happen in the barbershop, can you please submit it , and I will post it in my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(23)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(7)
You are next
Free massage
I know
Why use a brush when you can blow
If you are barber , Hairstylist or a customer and ...
old barber
in the barbershop
No comments:
Post a Comment